Truma Aventa comfort cools your vehicle to a pleasant temperature within a very short time. The air is also cleaned and dehumidified to ensure a pleasant indoor climate even with minor differences between the inside and outside temperature. But the powerful roof-mounted air conditioning system can do even more: it can also be used as a heater. Thanks to the integrated heat pump, you can heat your motor home or caravan especially on cooler days in spring and autumn. And it’s extremely energy-saving.
From a technical aspect, all Aventa air conditioning systems are optimised so that they run especially quietly. Cool air flows throughout the entire vehicle via the air distributor. To set the ideal air flow, adjust the four air outlets to the desired level. The air distributor also has an integrated dimmable mood lighting feature.
Adjust the room temperature either by remote control or on the digital CP plus control panel. This is available from your authorised Truma dealership. In combination with a Combi heater, you can even have automatic climate control. The heater and air conditioner are then controlled automatically until the desired temperature is reached.
A specialist workshop can install the Truma Aventa comfort air conditioning system in place of a skylight. As the inside air distributor is very flat, it hardly obstructs free movement inside the vehicle.
- Especially quiet in sleep mode with reduced fan speed
- Use the timer to set the desired running time
- Select the room temperature in one degree increments
- Four operating modes (cooling, heating, automatic, air circulation) and three fan speeds
- Mood lighting works also without air conditioning
- Voltage: 240 volts AC
- Best for vehicle length: up to 7.5m (24ft)
- Cooling Capacity: 2.4kW, 4.2A
- Heating Capacity: 1.7kW, 3.7A
- Max Airflow: 400m3/h (111L/s)
- Blower Speeds: 3 + Sleep Mode
- Installed Weight: 33Kg
- Above Roof section: 1008 mm x 660 mm, Height: 248 mm
- Roof opening:400 x 400 mm
- Below Ceiling: 670 x 523 x 46mm
- Operating Temperature Range: +4 – 43 Degrees Celsius **Heating is not possible when outside temp less than +4 Degrees.