ENERGY EFFICIENT | QUIET OPERATION | EVEN AIR DISTRIBUTION
The Dometic Ibis 4 makes improvements on many of the industry-leading features of the highly sought-after Ibis 3 and packages them in a more lightweight roof top unit. The new-generation compressor with inverter technology used in the Dometic Ibis 4 ensures that vibration is minimised, creating a more pleasant environment.
A REFINED CONSTRUCTION
In addition to the performance improvements from the Ibis 3, the Dometic Ibis 4 also features several refinements to the build of the rooftop unit. The shell of the rooftop unit has been redesigned with strong EPP materials to ensure a lightweight build. Weighing in at only 40 kg, the Dometic Ibis 4 is significantly lighter than its predecessor. The length and width have also seen significant reductions in size, resulting in a much more compact rooftop unit. The Dometic Ibis 4 has the option to be fitted to both 400 x 400 mm and 360 x 360 mm roof openings, a first for the Ibis series.
- Excellent cooling capacity of 2.6 kW
- Extremely quiet cooling, even at maximum speed
- Adjustable vents for even air distribution
- Lightweight rooftop unit at only 40 kg
- Four fan speeds, including a turbo speed
- Suitable for both 400 x 400 mm and 360 x 360 mm roof openings