The Houghton Belaire HB2400 is fitted with an elegantly designed ultra-low plenum which complements modern interiors of caravan and motorhomes. With a build in easy to read LED display showing temperature and mode settings. The external canopy has been designed to be more streamline to be perfectly integrated with the look of modern caravans and motorhomes.
A classical remote control with cooling, heating, dehumidifying, dry, sleep and timing functions. Patented three speed, ultra-quiet, high efficiency fan. The large outdoor axial fan draws air to exchange heat, leading to highly efficient, powerful performance. Outdoor unit fan grille is integrated in the canopy, aesthetically pleasing, safe and simplicity. A drip tray is also integrated with the chassis to increase the strength of system.
Patented spiral retractable duct allows easy installation without cutting. Isolation eradicates condensation while optimizing power and performance. Excellent reverse cycle performance allows the unit to operate in temperatures as low as minus 5 degrees Celsius and as high as 50 degrees Celsius. Features intelligent defrosting technology.
Super strong and lightweight UV stabilized polypropylene chassis and canopy suit to most conditions. Excellent performance and good looking combine to make the unit the best choice for light caravans and motorhomes.
- Classical Remote Control
- LED display
- Patented three speed, Ultra-quiet, high efficiency fan
- Reverse Cycle
- Intelligent defrosting technology
- Super strong and lightweight UV stabilized polypropylene chassis and canopy suit to most conditions
- Excellent performance and good looking combine to make the unit the best choice for light caravans and motorhomes
- Power supply: 220-240V, 50Hz
- Rated cooling capacity: 2400W
- Rated heating capacity: 2400W
- Rated current for cooling: 4.2A
- Rated current for heating: 3.6A
- Maximum air flow: 110 I/s
- Installed weight: 31.8kg
- Outdoor unit dimensions: 215 x 566 x 1002 mm
- Plenum unit dimensions: 43 x 536 x 557 mm
- Roof opening: 360 x 360 mm
- Operating temperature range up to 52 C